We respect the privacy of every person who visits Retimax or communicates with us online or over the telephone. We are committed to providing a safe online experience.
1. Purpose of policy
2. Who we are
This site and services are operated by Farmina sp. z o.o. Our registered office address is ul. Lipska 44, 30-721 Kraków, Poland.
3. How to contact us
We can be contacted via email at email@example.com.
You can also write to us at our registered office address: ul. Lipska 44, 30-721 Kraków, Poland.
4. What personal information we collect and what is done with it
We may collect the following types of personal data from you, all depending on how you interact with us:
- name and contact information (such as email address, postal address and telephone number)
- order and payment information
- IP address and information about your browsing history
- requests, reviews and opinions
- any other personal data you may submit to us.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to:
- verify your identity
- carry out requests made by you on the Site
- investigate or settle inquiries or disputes
- comply with any applicable law, court order, other judicial process, or the requirements of a regulator
- enforce our agreements with you (including receiving orders and payments)
- protect the rights, property or safety of us or third parties, including our other customers and users of the Sites
- provide support for the provision of our Services
- use as otherwise required or permitted by law.
In particular, we use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to collect and maintain personal information that you voluntarily submit to us during your use of the Site, including registering on our Site
5. How is consent obtained
You are required to give your consent at the time of providing us with personal details, either when using Contact Us, when placing an order, or requesting a refund.
7. Third party links and services
We provide links to sites where you can purchase Retimax. By clicking on these links, you are taken to a domain beyond our control and we cannot, therefore, be held responsible for issues arising by you accessing a third party site.
When you visit a third party website, your browsing and interaction on these websites is subject to that website’s or third party service provider’s rules and policies.
8. Confidentiality + security of your personal information
We are committed to keeping the personal information you provide to us secure and we will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
9. How to access your information and your other rights
Your right of access
If you ask us, we’ll confirm whether we’re processing your personal information and, if so, provide you with a copy of that personal information (along with certain other details). If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
Your right to rectification
If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you’re entitled to have it rectified. If we’ve shared your personal information with others, we’ll let them know about the rectification where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your personal information with so that you can contact them directly.
Your right to erasure
You can ask us to delete or remove your personal information in some circumstances such as where we no longer need it or if you withdraw your consent (where applicable). If we’ve shared your personal information with others, we’ll let them know about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, where it is possible and lawful for us to do so, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your personal information with so that you can contact them directly.
Your right to restrict processing
You can ask us to 'block’ or suppress the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances such as where you contest the accuracy of that personal information or you object to us processing it. It won’t stop us from storing your personal information though. We’ll tell you before we lift any restriction. If we’ve shared your personal information with others, we’ll let them know about the restriction where it is possible for us to do so. If you ask us, where it is possible and lawful for us to do so, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your personal information with so that you can contact them directly.
Your right to object
You can ask us to stop processing your personal information, and we will do so, if we are:
- relying on our own or someone else’s legitimate interests to process your personal information, except if we can demonstrate compelling legal grounds for the processing; or
- processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Your rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling
We do not collect your data for purposes of automated decision-making or profiling.
Your right to withdraw consent
If we rely on your consent as our legal basis for processing your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.